Todays show is an interview with Danny Lennon. Danny is an educator in the field of nutrition and host and founder of a popular podcast and coaching company called Sigmanutrition. He interviewed 300+ experts in the field of nutrition and science. With his background and network he has a good overview of the latest research on nutrition. In todays discussion we explore the lessons he learned from his conversations with many professors and experts in the field of training, nutrition and sleep.
- What is the best way to handle a heated discussion about nutrition?
- Sleep vs nutrition behaviour: which one is more important?
- Are DNA tests for nutrition the future? Do they work?
- Do top atletes still need to micromanage or can they rely on intuitive eating?
- The importance of nuance and black & white statements
- Obesity & stigmatising remarks